THE BEST SITE ABOUT ПРЫЩИНГ IN THE WEB!
- Note: if you came here because of any malicious traffic coming from this IP address, please note, that this machine is a TOR exit node. Feel free to ask me to block certain IPs, if you feel the users of my node are abusing your service.
L29Ah’s home is up again after a nasty hdd crash. Now w/ nice markdown and insane CSS stylesheet.
- hollowwrench Shimano Hollowtech II wrench on your CNC
- Network-NineP - 9P2000 library (Haskell)
- booboo - Gentoo ebuilds repository (portage overlay) (git)
- hatexmpp - filesystem-frontended xmpp client (C, glib, fuse, GNU make, git)
- suckless httpd in plan9 rc; requires some sort of inetd
- w3crapcli - the collection of the clientside scripts to deal with web services (mostly unix shell flavours, git)
- xpm2ppm - fast and stupid image converter as opposed to the one included to netpbm toolkit (C, make)
- hateecw - an ecw files viewer for linux (C99, Xlib, libecwj2, cmake, git); currently lacks xorg damage extension support (or any other means of refreshing the window buffer after it got overlapped), but still usable
- nyassh - a stupid sshd that logs all the passworded login attempts, useful for banning ssh scanners/bruteforcers and poking botnets (Haskell, darcs)
- um - Universal Machine for ICFPC with state saving and 64-bit pointers support (C90)
- fracgen - a (pukesome) multithreaded Julia and Mandelbrot set generator (C, pthread, make)
- repstrap - a RepRap attempt (currently hosted at the local fablab community)
- 9ptorrent - filesystem-frontended torrent client (Haskell, 9P, git)
- abusefs - everything-to-storage-filesystem kludge (Haskell, 9P)
- Arris CM450 reverse engineering - an attempt to make up a spec for TNETC4401PYP and, maybe, port u-boot and linux to it
- transmission-remote-tui - text user interface for transmission torrent client (stalled due to vty failing to deal with double-width characters) (Haskell)