THE BEST SITE ABOUT ПРЫЩИНГ IN THE WEB!
This is a personal site of L29Ah, a software and hardware engineer specializing in embedded systems, telecommunications, robotics and Linux.
Most of my open source code is hosted at github. Here is an incomplete list of other stuff:
- designs for CNC machines - Stuff for 3D printers, mills and cutters.
- rss2email - WEB0.1 service that converts RSS and ATOM feeds into e-mail subscriptions (thanks to Stiletto for the hosting)
- Network-NineP - 9P2000 library (Haskell)
- suckless httpd in plan9 rc; requires some sort of inetd
- xpm2ppm - fast and stupid image converter as opposed to the one included to netpbm toolkit (C, make)
- um - Universal Machine for ICFPC with state saving and 64-bit pointers support (C90)
- fracgen - a (pukesome) multithreaded Julia and Mandelbrot set generator (C, pthread, make)